Even with careful planning and good policies in place discrimination can still occur.
The Commission encourages you to develop a fair, flexible and efficient process to resolve issues within your organization. This type of process is known as an internal dispute resolution process.
Having your own internal dispute resolution process that is fair, flexible, efficient and effective can:
- prevent discrimination complaints.
- help resolve disputes before they get worse
- allow people to have an active role in resolving the dispute.
- resolve the issue easier and faster.
- save legal fees and/or court costs for your organization.
Learn more about how to develop your own process.
- Date modified: